Monday 6 May 2013

Doggy First Aid course


Yesterday I went with Donna from Dinky Dogs dog groomers to a doggy first aid course in Brighton.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone taking part had their own grooming salons apart from me, I was the only dog boarder/walker.
It was a good laugh, a lot was learnt and......lots of cake was eaten!







This morning we woke up to lovely sunshine, so Jack and I sat in the garden to eat breakfast and took a nice photo of Madge by the tulips.


Jacks very clever and has given this photo of the tulips in the garden a special effect, it kind of looks like its been painted.
 
Mum has gone to the show at Ardingly today to do some spinning, so later Jack and I are going to go along to see what she's doing, check out the stalls, watch the dog show and see all the other animals. A pretty nice way to spend a sunny bank holiday Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment