Monday 28 May 2012

Only 4 days to go!

I can't believe its only 4 days till we fly off to Florida! How time flies, but I hope it doesn't fly too fast once out there. I will try and catch up on the blog at least once whilst away, my friend is taking her laptop so I'll be able to log on and post some pics if I get the chance.
Another lovely warm day for all. Bonnie and Pickles went home this afternoon, so did Dee, so with 3 of the big ones gone it now seems very quiet.
I gave stinky filthy Poppy a bath this morning. You should have seen the colour of the water!!! It was literally black! She is now sparkling white and will hopefully stay that way until wednesday when she goes home.

Pretty Pops sparkling in the sun complete with bow!

A couple of regulars arrived today, Charlie and Jessie, a cocker spaniel and a jack russell. As always they have made themselves right at home. Its been a little confusing for not only me but the dogs too as I have 2 Jessie's here and there were 2 Bonnies!

Pickles

Jessie
I had to get some sweets the other day to make the face on my Elmo cakes, and seeing them sat in the bowls all colourful I thought they would make a nice picture, so here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment